Ocker Accountants & Consultants, is a certified public accounting firm that values people – our team and our clients. We appreciate positive, professional relationships in a team environment, responding to clients in a timely manner with excellent service, straightforward advice, and complete confidentiality.
We’ve been serving clients in the Chambersburg, Gettysburg and Hanover areas for over 45 years and continue to experience growth. So, we’re interested in adding more talented people to our team to collaborate on all aspects of diversified accounting.
You’ll be a good fit with us if you:
- Are detail-oriented
- Hold a bachelor’s degree
- Have 2 or 3 years of accounting experience
- Are tech savvy
We appreciate our team and know how to say, “Good job!” Our employees enjoy generous benefits like:
- Leading edge technology
- Established best practices for technology, software, and procedures,
- Ample vacation time (over 5 weeks after 5 years of service)
- Several paid holidays
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day and the Friday before
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day and the following Friday
- 2 ½ days over Christmas
- ½ day Fridays between Memorial Day and Labor Day
- Employer-paid health insurance for the employee
- 401(K) with company match up to 4%.
Do you hear an office calling your name in either our Fayetteville or McSherrystown location? You know you want to work with us; send your resume to email@example.com!